· Improved user interface design, including collapsible toolbar navigation enhanced with descriptive icons.
· Direct navigation to a tool from the site navigation bar.
· Collapsible side menu.
Easier navigation of tabs
· Site tabs can be reordered and hidden easily using drag and drop.
· Unpublished sites can be published with a single click using the ‘Publish Now’ button, visible on the left of the site screen.
· Click on the image icon to expand the menu for a brief eBridge tutorial.
· Language preferences can now be changed at the local worksite level, overriding system-wide language default.
· Improved layout for settings, permissions, and forum/topic management as well as additional functionality including a requirement for users to post before they can read posts.
· Replaces the presence indicator tool in sites.
· Allows you to chat with other members present in a site.
· Permissions can be changed by Instructors who can opt to hide selected groups in the “To” menu from specified roles.
· Instructors can submit an Assignment on behalf of a student.
Tests & Quizzes
· A simpler user interface with two tabs for easier distinction between published and working copies of quizzes.
· Drag and drop capability for uploading files from your computer. This includes zip files which can then be unpacked in eBridge.
· Zip files can also be exported.
· A content item’s URL can be shortened for easier management and access.
Lessons **New Tool**
· Lesson Builder can be used to structure sequenced content and create pages that incorporate text, video and other rich media.
· Instructors can add links to existing assignments, discussion topics, and assessments.
· Items and pages can be organised in any order, via drag-and-drop reordering.
· Items can be set so they are not released until completed.